Cookies are files or computer programs, sent to a browser through a web server, that store information on the user’s computer when accessing or browsing a website, and allow it to be accessed after installation. In other words, they are pieces of information that a website installs on your device when you visit it. These devices can contain information about the browsing habits of the users or the equipment in which they are installed, or they can even be used to recognise the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose for which they are used. We use the following types of cookies:
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, user authentication, performing the process of placing an order or sharing content through social networks.
• Analytical cookies: These are those that allow us to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of our website. We use the services of Google Analytics to carry out these analyses. The conditions of these services can be found at the following addresses: Google Analytics (Google cookie types; Google Analytics cookies)
• Advertising cookies: these are those that allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces on our website, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which ads are displayed. The conditions can be found at the following address: Google advertising cookies.
• Remarketing cookies: by inserting a pixel or label, users’ visits to our website are recorded in order for advertisements about our products and / or services to appear on the timeline of their social networks (Twitter and / or Facebook). Social networks are responsible for the registration and preservation of information for a maximum of 90-180 days. The conditions applicable to these services can be found at: Twitter and Facebook.
• Social cookies: These are those that social network service providers can install when the user selects to share certain content from our website on the social network they operate. The conditions of these services can be found at the following addresses: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo and LinkedIn.
The installation of cookies will occur after obtaining the consent of the users. We consider that we have obtained such consent if the user browses our website.
If the user wishes to revoke the consent given, they must delete the installed cookies and, where appropriate, modify their preferences on the acceptance of cookies through the options of their browser. To prevent them from being installed in the future, they must activate the Private Browsing or “Do not track” options provided in their browser, that is, block or disable the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the options of the browser installed on it, you must follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Below, we provide you with the links to configure the cookies of the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies,
• Mozilla Firefox: Delete and block cookies,
• Google Chrome: Delete and block cookies,
• Opera: Cookies options,
• Safari: Manage cookies.
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can find out how to manage the cookies that are installed on your computer by accessing the “Options” or “Settings” menu – or equivalent – of the browser, or by consulting the “Help” or “Support” section of the browser itself.
There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules – exceptions – to manage cookies by website, so that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those that are trusted.
In case you want to deactivate the ads based on remarketing cookies you can use the following links: Facebook and Twitter. You can also configure the option “Do not track” on Twitter.
To manage Google Ads you can use the following link: Control your Google Ads. Likewise, you can opt out of the collection of information from DoubleClick (Google), Facebook, Twitter and other entities, through the following links: networkadvertising.org, youronlinechoices.com and aboutads.info.
In case of blocking or deactivating the use of ‘cookies’ in your browser, it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website are not available.
Remember that you must configure your preferences on all the devices you use to browse the Internet.